SONG TITLE : "MISSILES EVERYWHERE

ARTIST : moi..(c) ALF-L..(a lad from london)

(ps sorry i havent been on uc much recently ..life n' medical 'stuff' sometimes gets in the way...sigh.)

**BEFORE PLAYING THE SONG PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING.**

1. due to the variety of playback systems out there. watch your levels till comfortable with song...apologies if the listener hates the song . use earbuds if possible.

NOTE>>>IF YOUR NOT A FAN OF MORE SERIOUS SONGS, ...THIS SONG MIGHT NOT BE TO YOUR TASTE.
feel free to comment/critique whether the song flys or not. particularly my vocals.

NOTE..i'm looking for less of a 'forensic analysis' of the song (ie this should be up or down 1db etc which from my past learning experiences in studios i feel is the purview of pro audio production and mastering engineers....which i'm not. )
rather i'm looking to know if the song appeals to the 'man/woman in the street'. ie 'song hooks' etc...and 'sound picture' .

2. i like to sing in and experiment with many different vocal styles. this is one of them.
fwiw ive sung in everything from opera through church/folk/ballads/blues/rock/hard rock/metal and goodness what else..lol. i just love doing vocals.
its my "thing" as it were.
and i enjoy the vocal challenges that different music styles present. unfortunately i'm loseing some of the upper vocal ranges i used to take for granted as i age....sigh.

3. Backstory.
the backstory to this song is ,a lot of prepatory work and song/lyric development on this song was done useing pg powertraks (ptw) before i got into biab and realband.
basically the song was a ton of work.
it started on 2 inch multitrack as a 'v v ruff idea one night' , then i found out about powertraks which had many more traks i could use for song develpment , so i bought powertraks and was blown away by powertraks power at the time for a paltry price.
(i gave up one fast food meal to buy ptw...lol..i still believe the pg ptw product is a great highly underestimated product for such little money...even tho' ive used various music production software over the years.
Over the years powertraks and later realband saved me thousands of dollars over paying for 2 inch tape.)

then i realised i was dealing with a 'very complex song' and my own inadeqecies re song production started to appear.. thus i used a small commercial studio to take the song concept further.
you see i had this 'sound picture' in my mind , how i wanted the song to end up.
Without ptw and the studio this song would not have been realised....because its a challenging song imho.

feel free to comment on the vocal style i chose to sing the song in.
(the song sounds great on my new Grado Headphones and i hope the same for other people.)

4.I thought it appropo/timely to introduce the song at this time due to all this 'nuclear talk' around which i'm sure is of great concern to many people. (includeing myself who studied at uni years ago the various aspects of the nuclear subject. ive forgotten a lot of it over the years..of course and 'likkle likkle particles'..lol.)

in summary the song was a 'labor of love' ..i'm just not sure how much people will take to it.
anyhoo i hope whoever listens to it, finds it of interest.
(ive done about couple of hundred original songs over many years. most of which started out in powertraks then realband. but i'm more a songwriter/creator rather than a super duper production audio/mastering engineer.)

HERES THE LINK TO THE SONG >>>>

(i'll leave the link up for a coupla weeks n' see how it goes...if people hate it...lol.)

https://soundcloud.com/user-302791555/missilescalf-l

happiness to all

om

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)