Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
I have a lot of problems loading pgmusic.com. Pages load partially and then get stuck. Or they won't load at all. I have no problems with any other web sites that I use, just pgmusic.com. I've tried using other browsers and resetting Chrome. I have this problem on two different devices, my pc and a Chromebook. Appreciate any help.

This often happens to me to and has been doing so for a number of months on and off. It's almost like there is one server in the bunch that's a "no through road", and if you're unfortunate enough to land on it, you go nowhere.

When it happens to me these days, I don't persevere, I just go and do something else and comeback later.

I used to find it particularly frustrating when I spent time typing a reply to someone's problem and then when I click "Submit", the page stalls and doesn't load my submission. Many times, I've waited "on hold" for many minutes, but it still doesn't kick in. I've learnt from this experience and now I copy my text and save it in a running document before I click on "Submit".

Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024