I came across this MP3 recording this morning on an older hard drive I was searching for another file. This is my very first BIAB project I completed. I had played with the program, learning my way around but not actually attempted completing a recording.

An older gentleman taking guitar lessons from my friend approached me on my friend's recommendation to help with some songs. He wrote the lyrics and I helped arrange his lyrics in a logical order and also corrected some grammar issues. I wrote the music and arrangement for this co-write of a country gospel song.

A third person, who was stranger to me and I only saw him once, the day he sang the vocals. Both gentlemen are named Larry.

The date of the original MP3 is 2-26-2014.

I didn't save any BIAB info at the time. I didn't save the SGU file. I recall speaking by email with Floyd Jane for his insight because my thought was it's a good song but needed to be re-recorded. He suggested it was ok but I don't recall ever posting it on the User Showcase.

I'm still of the opinion there's several forum members that could greatly improve recording this song. What's your thoughts?

It's Time To Put Jesus First

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.