No problem. I'm glad you replied.

I understand your issue and I agree it would be convenient for the Mixer to update. I don't know why it doesn't or if it can be updated to have that feature so I will Plus 1 the Wishlist request.

You and Thomass manually change Styles and that's fine, the feature's there to be used.

However, that's the most basic way to accomplish the task and BIAB automates Style changes with MultiStyles that can be modified and are also easy to create your own from any existing Style in the StylePicker. There are two variations, a MultiStyle that is a global style or a MultiStyle for use in a specific purposed song. I reference them as the first to be a permanent addition to my StylePicker and the second version I normally discard after completing my project. I use the 2nd version most times.

Like I mentioned in my earlier comment, a BIAB project can accommodate up to 24 substyles in a song, each having a-b sub sections. They are activated using multi colored Part Markers and can be placed at any bar on a Chord Chart. They can be used multiple times in a project. PG Music has developed a large number of pre-made MultiStyles and utilize them frequently in their Demos. My BIAB version has around 9,800 Styles and about 10% of those styles are PG Music MultiStyles. MultiStyles can be used individually or in conjunction with a Master MultiStyle.

A Section Text Layer can be opened to notate MultiStyle instrument changes. Part Markers can be placed at any bar and the 'Part Marker' starts a new line function can be turned off so the Chord Chart doesn't get mis-aligned.

I've found this to be the most convenient and quickest method to use Styles for instrument changes and vary the song dynamics. Once you have your MultiStyle variations, changes can be made by selecting Part Markers.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Screenshot 2022-11-10 092425.jpg (349.14 KB, 29 downloads)
MultiStyles.jpg (399.33 KB, 30 downloads)
Section Text.jpg (397.79 KB, 30 downloads)
Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 11/10/22 05:20 AM. Reason: Images added

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.