Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
B.D.,
Neat tune. Good message & good lyrics. Pretty cool things what those vocal synths can do. You did a grand job on making robo girl respect phrasing. Good arrangement. Very clear mix and listens well. In my view does not need Botox. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Misha for listening and your nice feedback!

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
P.S. I believe you take critique well... So here is my 2 cents. In recent couple of years I have heard couple of dozen tunes in which vocaloids were used. It starting to sound a bit the "same" as far as voice "characteristics" go. I would try to dust vocals a little with some plugins, like saturation / distortion or some other coloring filters, so it doesn't sound too surgical. I hope it makes sense.

Exactly, I'm here to get critique ... finding my own songs flawless I can do on my own laugh

I agree that songs done with the same vocaloid sound similar, and I've already tried a few things to get a more distinctive sound. But at least for me, Eleanor's voice sounds best when it's clean, so I won't touch that.
But I have other voice databases where it works. As soon as I write a song which suits them, you'll hear it here first...

Making bits and bytes sound good...

Goldmania Bella - A One-Man Girlband with no fans
Listen on Spotify
Watch on YouTube