Jim,
I read your wishlist post and I guess such a utility would be useful. But I'm a little confused on something. If a user is getting low on available space on the drive where BiaB is installed and he wants to upgrade to a bigger BiaB package and he has a larger drive available, why can't he uninstall his current version of BiaB and then pay for and install the bigger package to his larger drive?

Indeed, even if he doesn't want to upgrade to a bigger version but simply wants to move his existing version to another drive couldn't he just uninstall and then re-install?

Wouldn't PG Music help that user if he needed help to do this?

This is [almost] my situation right now. I have the bare-bones version installed on my C: drive which is filling up fast. I'm thinking of upgrading to the 2023 version with the Ultra Pak and install it on my E: drive which has almost a TB of free space. My thinking would be to uninstall BiaB 2022 and then install BiaB 2023 + Ulra Pak on E:. I'm assuming that when build-fixes come along in 2023 that the installer would be smart enough to know to install the fix on E:.

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.