David Cuny: I know that this kind of spoken voice stuff isn't exactly your cup of tea, so thank you so much for listening anyway. I'll have another look at the balance - thanks for highlighting that, others have also done that, so ... thanks again! :-)

Hans: thanks. Variation is key - in the style of songs that I write, as well as many other musical things. So yes - I will revisit the song, whenever I get a bit of time, and see how I could improve it. Thanks so much for listening!!! and I still hope to write different kinds of songs (in view of "variation", haha), also, in future!

Marty: you invariably make me smile with your comments, and this was no exception. No search party needed just yet, haha ... thank you so much for listening. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and thank you so much for ever so nicely playing my little experiments to your friends! Way too kind!!! I note you have a newly-posted song out, so that's where I'm heading next, myself :-)

Vic: yes, I think you have a point. I wrote this song in a shorter timespan than usually, so I may have (however inadvertently) not been as careful with it as with some of my other ones. I will re-visit it! Thanks again for the honesty, it really is appreciated.

Ezekiel's Storm: thanks. Yes, most of us have been there, right? :-)

Ed: thank you ever so much!

Robert: yes, the balance is almost for sure in need of a re-visit. Yes, I did want a more cheerful backtrack than the lyrics, but only if it does work. If not, that needs re-visiting, too ... but I do think I'll keep it thus for now? I'll see :-) Thank you ever so much for taking the time to listen and comment!

Scott C: thank you so much for listening to, and for commenting on, one more of my songs :-) Really appreciated!!!