Yep ... almost every PC I now have is a low-energy and mini.

There's a lot of spurious (excuse the pun) information about EMF. One of the classics is people being frightened of the radiation from mobile 'phone masts, whilst ignoring that their mobile 'phone turn down it's own transmit power when it's getting good clean transmission ... so it turns down the transmitter next to your ear if it sees microWatts of power from the base station. Radiation from electronic equipment is pretty tightly regulated. It may be in some peoples' interests to encourage hysteria about these things.

That said, mobile 'phones at their higher power close to the head are not a great idea. Power, of course, drops with the cube of the range from the transmitter, so it drops very quickly.

Around the mid 70s whilst I was working on a system for the fire service, which system used packet transmissions over their voice radio network, I used to consider that, one day, maybe we would have mobile 'phones that used packet data over a network of interlinked tiny radio base-stations. I wonder what became of that idea? I didn't actually get to work on the design of a system like that until about 1995. Sadly it turned out that the company couldn't really afford to do it and we terminated the project (very rare for me).

Jazz relative beginner, starting at a much older age than was helpful.
Kawai MP6, Korg M50, Ui24R, Saffire Pro 40.
AVL:MXE Linux; Windows 11; Win8.1: Scarletts
BIAB2022 UltraPAK, Reaper, a bunch of stuff.