Gordon.

an interesting site for mini pc's is…

https://liliputing.com/tag/mini-pc/

you prolly know it.

minisforum and geekcom are two i'm following.

frankly i was totally wrong bout mini pc's.
i'm gobsmacked by the mini.
thought they were only good for surfing/messageing etc etc…lol.
no matter what i throw at this pc , i cant hear any fan noise and its not taxed.

i dont know how you fared in 'tech' ..frankly i wouldnt do it again as a career mate.
what i found was either the employers didnt wanna pay, or if they did, one had no personal life cos they wanted us to work 24/7, or end users often were cheesed off cos us techs made more. so i dont feel sorry for companies that bleat they cant get techs.

i worked all over… prolly the worst place i worked was Canada because of the above reasons…
what i dont understand bout Canada is they bring in loads of new people each year (obviously to keep wages down) while Canada doesnt look after the people it already has. eg 1 in 7 kids go to school hungry , loads of poor seniors, stressed health care system thats broken, and food banks and lots of homeless. ridiculous.

personally, instead of getting highly educated at uni in uk etc ..bottom line i prolly would have done better leaving school at 16 and trying to buy a pub lol.

what i'm interested to see is how apple markets the macs in the coming years with the superb new M processors. will they follow the iphone strategy ? ie a new one yearly to tempt users to buy the new model with new features etc etc.
but surely (due to the laws of physics) there is a limit/brickwalls they will come up against ?? gonna be interesting times. will apple bring out an even smaller mini pc ?
you prolly know more bout ARM cpu tech than i.
IS THERE A SPEED LIMIT to ARM for apple ?

happiness.

om

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)