Unfortunately, mutes at the bars was not implemented for 2023 for Utility tracks. Maybe thats for the better, because I think this idea would be much more powerful than current "Settings at the bar" for legacy tracks.

Perhaps this can be solved through bulk / group volume (mutes) automation. To be able to automate volumes/mutes in selected groups of tracks by "string & node" method through ACW view. The workflow would be like this:
You will see all of your track list select ones you want to automate volumes for, and get a single "master" volume string (envelope) just for the selected group. And do your thing, which will affect just those selected tracks, but not the master volume of the project.

The bonus side of this is that mutes do not have to be abrupt as curve can be controlled. You can start "mute" earlier or later. You might want to lower volumes or basically any kind of automation in bulk.

More on needed logic: For now I can think of 2 items:
1)Assume you muted 5 of 10 tracks at bar #4 and want to "back to normal" 2 of 5 muted at bar #8. It can be done like this: Right click on the region of timeline in ACW view > you will get that "automated" group list. Deselect 2 you want to unmute > regenerate. It will unmute these from that bar you right clicked on, leaving previous automation intact.
2) There should be some kind of Chord sheet markers of "group volume automation events", so it is easy to locate them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If it is hard to follow what I typed up, here is a brief, one sentence description:

Grouping and ungrouping tracks in bulk to have it's own "single" volume control envelope (string) to control volumes of only selected tracks in bulk.