So it's annual upgrade time again and each year my confusion grows frown
In 2016 I joined BIAB with a basic pack (Pro?) later in 2016 I had the Ultra - plus pack.
In 2017 my version changed to Pluspak where it has stayed until 2022. I was not sure why the levels had changed so I Chat-lined PG music for advice. The agent said to upgrade to date (2023) I would need to buy the upgrade to Ultra+ ($179 offer) plus PAK 4 and two extra styles paks to bring me up to date. As I don't use the extras in Ultra+ (video content etc) I thought I should just get Ultrapak. ($149 offer). I was originally intending to get the $99 Pluspak offer 2023 update and also Styles PAK 4. which I thought should get me almost up to date? Am I missing out much by staying at Pluspak level? Can any kind forum member help out with a recommendation or explanation why it's such a complicated level system please? confused

Last edited by Kev T; 12/05/22 01:05 AM.

BIAB 2022 PLUSPAK (ext HD), 49PAKs, STYLESPAKs 1 - 6, Win 7 64bit PC, REAPER, Ozone, Adobe Audition CS6, EZ Drummer3 + EZ Keys,Soundcraft MTK22, Behringer X Touch Universal Controller,, SE Gemini/Rode NT2/Neumann/Shure mics