Peter Gannon.

allow me to cover a couple of points.

firstly .. i wasnt aware that one of my wishes has been included in 2023.
(user arpegs) until Rusty pointed it out to me.
thanks very much for that. much appreciated.

secondly … allow me to explain why i often need to navigatae sooo speedily thru the various pickers and styles etc. as follows…

top studios/producers etc have big budgets often to get huge sample libs and use live session musicians etc etc…but like lots of users here who dont have such budgets…in my case , i have to, like a prospector prospecting for gold , prospect in the rt's and styles for 'great sound pictures and sonic gold'.

thus in an important song (rather than a 'rough demo') this often entails going thru' thousands of styles and rt's etc . thus any feature that helps me lessen the time to do this 'prospecting' is of great benefit. in summary as an example IF i just put 'rock' into a picker search , yes this lessens search time , however ive found i miss lots of neat sonic pictures which might make a song even better. thus most times i go thru every single style/rt/supertrak/rd etc.
ie a very lengthy process but that ive found often leads to great results.

i hope i make some sense. blame my methods on years ago being told how important 'sound picture' is to a song as well as many other aspects like eg 'hooks and great riffs'.
sooo blame my attention to details on my teachers…lol.

finally , allow me to say, i'm well aware of the day to day of a tech company as ive worked for such in the past. (eg the changing sands of OS's and other external factors one has no control over.) this is one reason i highly respect what your company has achieved.

have a merry xmas and a great 2023.

om

MCITY.

thanks for your thoughts. respect .
have a merry one.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)