As mainly an acoustic folky i was a little curious about NEW ACOUSTIC RTs for folk, bluegrass, Celtic, ethnic, percussion etc, and the new 2023 Audiouphile releases.
IMO, and after a listen through the demos it seems that most stuff is again a lot of the same poppy-rocky material as so many other old RTs; distorted Electric guitar sounds and drums again.

No acoustic bass, and especially NO new Andy Leftwich material!, Latter made some great universal, unsurpassed and very useful mandolin and fiddle RTs. full of clever riffs of a quality i never experienced with most other acoustic RTs .. (IMO!).

I still miss a good set of Irish style backing bazookas with the lighter sound of a greek-style 3 string round belly instrument as played by the likes of Alec Finn and Donal Lunny. Let alone uilleann pipes.

So I think i'll let Audiophile be for this round, as not much there really interests me personally, but maybe some of you can make me change my mind?
A good friend and long time BIAB user i talked into buying Audiophile 2 years ago feels the same way ..... F