Originally Posted By: ThSve
In my case, the selected style is _BREATH.STY (I tested with others so it doesn't seems to matter). The specific track I have problems with is an added soloist realtrack, 3723 Guitar, Electric, Soloist PopSoulGritSlow128Brent Sw 040. Since the song tempo is 92 BPM, and the realtrack is for 40, I set the RT time-base to half-time.

For the realtrack with the halftime time-base I can regenerate the whole track or a part if it is from the song start. If I select a part in the middle of the song either with Ctrl+F8 from the Chord Sheet or via the Regererate Part dialog (Alt+F8) the result is that the audio is deleted from that part.

I can confirm that the audio is being erased. I've added 3723 Guitar, Electric, Soloist PopSoulGritSlow128Brent Sw 040 (assigned to Guitar 2), changed that guitar to half time, selected 4 bars starting at bar 5, ALT F8 to regenerate those bars. Upon playing, the guitar 2 solo from bar 5 through 8 was erased.

So, yes - that's a bug! I have reported this.

Last edited by MikeK; 12/07/22 05:40 AM.

Cheers,
Mike

My Music * Asus ROG Strix G15CF 32 GB DDR4 4TB HDD + 1 TB SSD NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 8GB Win 11 AKAI EIE PRO Sound Interface. BIAB/RB 2024 UltraPak Build - Latest