If I understand this question correctly, a Kronos is a high-end Korg keyboard. It has MIDI out, and you would connect it via MIDI or USB to whatever music interface you use on the computer running BIAB. Then, in BIAB, go to Options, MIDI Driver and select your Korg as the Input device. The Korg may require a patch map that, once loaded in BIAB, would allow you to select the higher bank patches (sounds). There are some Korg patch maps here but I don't know how close they may be to your model: https://www.pgmusic.com/support_miscellaneous.htm

BIAB has a nice utility called Windows menu, MIDI Chord Detection that can recognize what chord you are playing on your keyboard, one at a time. It offers up to four possible chord names based on what you play, and you can select one to enter it onto the BAIB Chordsheet.

If this answer is anywhere near on the right track, please confirm and let us know what it is you need to know to go further.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors