Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
Quote:
As per subject.
I can only hear the styles demos if the computer is connected to the internet.

where are all the demos?

BIAB 2022 FOR WINDOWS

Hi biab-user

I guess the first thing we could need to know is which demos? If you are talking about the Style demos Audio, it's possible the HD you have was delivered before we even started shipping demos like this.

In general, I would expect that all demos are available both online and local - that includes the Realtracks audition files, Style Demos Audio, RealDrums Demos Audio, HiQ Demos Audio, Playable RealTracks demos and more. An exception is that we don't e-deliver the 7 GB of older MIDI style demos audio by default. You can get them from here:
https://demos.pgmusic.com/audio/allrdstydemoszip/style-demos-audio_all_01-23-15.zip

So if you are talking about MIDI demos, maybe that will fix the problem. Otherwise we would need an example and/or you could contact us back on the live help. It's hard to answer it on a public forum, since the question seems to involve specific things about a purchase? You could contact us back and refer to this forum thread so there is some context.

First of all, thank you for the link to the MIDI Demos ZIP file.

As already mentioned, I am talking about the Styles Demos, which the majority of them are only available online. I am not talking about the MIDI demos specifically.

For example: The C:\bb\RealTracks\Data\Style Demos Audio folder contains 981 Demos which it doesn't seem right for thr EverythinhPAK version and additional several standard upgrades such as Pro versions.

I already had a live chat with Chantelle and she said that there is no other way to have the demos other than either manually download it one at a time through each link shown in the yellow, box or to hear them by inserting chords in the sheet.

Her message was quite clear to me so if that's the case there is no point in contacting anybody else for support, I'll be wasting my and their time.

If the MIDI demos are available through the Zip file, why can't the be for the Styles Demos too?