Just keep ignoring the issue and it will go away, no matter how many users complain about it, fudge it for another 30 years.
Since I came here you guys have had to be dragged out of the 90's kicking and screaming and it was no an easy task, look where you are now, you guys are so closed to what else was going on. If I didn't come here back in 09 you guys would still be behind so bad. So many bleeding obvious things were such a fight to get. I put so much time into it all with Reaper showing how easy things can be done and how fast the Plugin can be but it's all totally ignored ZERO response ZERO concern for users waiting ages. If I wasn't here you would not even have the Plugin. ZERO respect, it's like here we go again what's he on about now, solo mute buttons for RealBand and BBPlugin, he must be insane ! send VstTimeInfo get out of here ! Users don't mind using all those features and fixes that are in PG products now.
The easiest usual way that's done is just delete the post and get ya head back in the sand. Just cater for old users with old computers, they will live forever.
Give me some respect, please.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/prfgwuu2xpk63lh/Reaper-House-Original-Score.mp4?dl=0