Tried https://basicpitch.spotify.com to put the sung scale from top to bottom and Melodyne gave me the highest note correctly as c#4 and BasicPitch gave it as c#5 which is an octave higher. I'm not a theory expert, so maybe I don't know that notes for singing are written an octave higher than they are. I sang the scale without preparation and intonation slightly off, without the help of any instrument. And so Melodyne estimated my notes fairly well up to g1 (I was 23 cents above the note). This note played to me as f#2 in the midi file from the BasicPitch application. Other notes below G1 Melodyne and BasicPitch gave me a level, although I went down even further, but to excuse the aforementioned applications, the quality of my singing was getting worse and worse. If I'm using a deep tone like that in a song, I have to learn to sing it in the best quality I can. Then Melodyne will maybe give it an octave or two octaves higher, which I will correct, but what will determine exactly how many cents I am off intonation. Other applications I have tried are worse off, but they still have admiration from me and I believe that in time it will be at the desired level that I dream of. Otherwise, you can see that I like to play.

BIAB 2023,RB 2023,PTA 2023,Windows 11,Studio One PRO 5.52,Melodyne Studio 5.3.1,Sibelius 8.4.1,Acoustica 7.4.14,Notion 6,Progression 3,Harmony Assistant 9.9.5c,RX9,Ripx DeepAudio 6.4.0,Kontakt 6.8.0,DeCoda 1.3.0,Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.90 a další.