I was trying to get a chord to hold (everything except the piano) when I experienced a crash.
I have BiaB 2023 Build 1006. I don't know if this is the latest because Mario indicated that the "Check for new updates" does not work in the program and I may have missed a notice on the forum.

Another detail about the crash: Although the Preview in the Chord Options window plays the held chord exactly how I envisioned it and want, the held chord back in the main edit window played a distasteful "chord" that sounded like a tuba. I have no tubas in my song.

Also I wasn't able to get the error log because I chose to "end program" after waiting 10 minutes while it tried to gracefully continue. So the shutdown was not graceful and I rebooted my machine.

After rebooting I tried to get the held chord to work and I get identical behaivor as above (minus the crash).

Any help would be appreciated.

--Steve

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Screenshot 54.jpg (19.62 KB, 148 downloads)

https://soundcloud.com/user-646279677
BiaB 2024 Windows
For me there’s no better place in the band than to have one leg in the harmony world and the other in the percussive. Thank you Paul Tutmarc and Leo Fender.