Ian.

(PLEASE READ MY PREVIOUS POST TO YOU FIRST.)

ive been doing a load of experimentation today to see if there is a way to make things easier for you.

try this little trick/method i worked out for you…works here.

1..have both bb and rb side by side on screen with song loaded in each.
gen song in both bb and rb the song …NOW heres the trick…
2..IF you find in rb a mute for example hasnt 'taken' ..eg lets take the guitar needing to be muted at start of song and come in later BUT rb isnt following this…THEN..
3..drag the trak name from bb to the offending trak in rb to over write the trak in rb….ET VOILA problem solved…now will work.

from what i see the interaction tween bb and rb IS a tad 'fiddly"...but above should do the job.

in passing let me mention another 'trickey dickey'//tip.

as rb has loads of traks compared to the trak count in bb…
try this sometime…..

1..make sure you have your stereo mix in bb set to your liking…
2..just drag the stereo master from bb onto a rb trak.
(make sure the song chords have already been loaded in rb ie the bb song file.)..THUS..
3..NOW you have a slew of traks in rb to test out either your own guitar liks//arrangements and/or with adding more rt's and seeing which ones fit your needs…and/or more midi traks with vsti plug ins….and/or more rd traks//isolated samples….WITH THE SONG STEREO MASTER PLAYING ALONG FROM BB..etc etc.

eg re above method as a test...i just got the stereo master into rb from rb...and added a bell pad to one of your songs.

in summary your options are endless re above and once you explore the 'power' of the rb LOOOONG MENU when you right clik over a rb trak.
(there are other tricks in rb…but i dont want to inundate you.)

hope above helps you…give both methods a bash mate.

happiness.

om

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 01/13/23 07:58 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)