I use the "ACW Equalize Tempo" function a lot when it comes to reuse old live recordings as a base for further elaborating the song idea or doing some rework on old live recordings with my old band.

It would be extremely useful if the "Equalize Tempo" function could be limited to a certain selected area of the song instead of the entire song.

Very often I have some intro or ritardando parts in the song that require a different treatment. A limitation of the equalize tempo function to a particular marked area of the song would really help a lot to get the job done.

Maybe such a function is hidden somewhere and I have not found it. If such a function does not exist in Biab yet, I would really appreciate to have it. It would make my life so much easier and it shouldn't technically be too hard to be implemented in Biab, as the main "tempo equalize" function already exists. It should just be restricted to a particular area of the song.

BiaB2023 Plus, Win11, AMD 6-core, 32GByte RAM, RME Fireface UFX, Samplitude ProX7, REAPER 6, Studio ne 5, Melodyne Studio, Toontrack SD3, iZotope MP4, NI Komplete 12, Korg Collection, etc.