I have to protest!

I don't know what these crazy new people are doing with these fake singers, but back in my day if we wanted to play a piano we had to get out the John Thompson book and learn it ourselves. And if we didn't practice, our mamas would spank our hands with a ruler until we did learn! Or if we needed a guitar we had to listen to Chet and pick up a six string and learn how to play the damned thing!!

That was before those long haired hippie freaks who couldn't even play came along!

The next thing you are going to say is that you want people to just go to some software program and type in some chords like a bunch of stupid monkeys and make some fake songs with fake instruments and pretend like they know how to play when they don't know nothing!!!

I don't like it and I won't have it here in the US of A. If you want to do something this repugnant why don't you surrender your US Passport and go over there and do it in Canada!!!!!!

I want no part of this fake singing and fake music.

So there!!!

P.S. Wait!

I just went on my computer and done fount out I done already published 165 songs using this robot!

How in the heck did that happen.

Forgive me y'all. I had promised myself to swear off hard liquor this year but it hasn't quite gone the way I wanted it to.

Carry on.

Last edited by David Snyder; 01/16/23 05:57 PM. Reason: being a hypocrite