I played the guitar for about 50 years, but after shingles, I have a numb finger - the ring finger on my left hand and I lost the motivation to play the guitar because my playing was limited. But much earlier, since January 2005, I have had a Band in a box and later a RealBand, so since then I have been playing music in my head and not in my fingers. I sing in deeper positions and my voice is not as flexible as tenor, alto and soprano. Actually, from the moment I started playing the guitar, when I learned a few chords, I started creating my own songs for the entertainment of a small circle of my acquaintances, instead of focusing on more songs written by someone else. Of course, over time playing in different places like pubs, it happened that I was playing well-known songs with more musicians more people and that night I only played three of my songs, so without much effort after a while I played everything I needed and also songs variously known by other writers, because I liked them. Since I started working with bands, I had a desire to write songs for them as well. But the bands were playing songs that had original lyrics in English, so they wanted me to write the lyrics in Czech. Also, some musician, usually the band leader, let me write lyrics to his melody. Band in a box and even more RealBand replaced my band and that gave me the opportunity to write music for my song and year after year I get more great support in developing music applications. I wrote enough lyrics for different female singers (alto, soprano), so I had the desire to write melodies for them as well, but my singing never (with a few exceptions) gave the demo recording the right charge to convince the singer. And now I'm finally going to write why I've been talking for so long. A.I. singers gives me the opportunity to develop my voice for higher positions and also the inspiration to improve the quality of the melody and maybe finally I will be able to offer a song and I will succeed. And most importantly, I won't have to sing it myself in the studio every time. And Synthesizer V Studio Pro is also great for creating vocals.

Last edited by Gause Zdenek; 01/17/23 06:58 PM.

BIAB 2023,RB 2023,PTA 2023,Windows 11,Studio One PRO 5.52,Melodyne Studio 5.3.1,Sibelius 8.4.1,Acoustica 7.4.14,Notion 6,Progression 3,Harmony Assistant 9.9.5c,RX9,Ripx DeepAudio 6.4.0,Kontakt 6.8.0,DeCoda 1.3.0,Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.90 a další.