Mike.

i agree with you particularly re you said 'all of it is pretty good'.
no argument there from moi.… and thats what i found by listening to lynn Fustons' audio examples of various interfaces on sweetwater. cept 'for me' i felt the uad had a slight edge…nothing i can put my finger on…
i just liked it.

thanks for your gear list…thus..

in the spirit of transparency and my curiosity , once my docs tell me its safe (re covid) to go to my fav gear store which is always busy (lots of people) i'll try out/rent your maudio air.
(i obviously cant try all on your list. would cost too much to rent all that you have.)

does the maudio air have multi client drivers ? cos thats a lovely feature for me on win.

one statement of yours i found very surprising was the comment bout no blend control on motu m2..
but its there on the m4. i assumed this was 'de rigeur' these days.
i'm aware obviously lots of people like the motu M range plus good reviews. its a popular interface.

i must say i trust lynn fustons reviews on the sweetwater link i posted up thread….lynn having worked on gold n' platinum records according to his bio with some notable christian (and other) artists.
so i was pleased with his positive review of my audient.

frankly i dont want to spend big money on an interface particularly cos most songwriters are only earning miniscule buks out of streaming and due to rapid obsolescence.

probably one thing we can agree on is , with the release of the m2 macs.. this is very very exciting imho.

have a good one.

happiness.

om

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)