Hi,
I'm running into a really frustrating issue with the soloist.

I load up a style which includes a soloist, for example, "_BLSw_GS.STY. Blues w/ Electric Guitar Solo" from RT Set 10.

Then you choose to "Load Song Demo For This Style".

The guitar solo starts immediately and plays non-stop until the song ends.

I would prefer to have my own opportunity to play a solo and have the guitar solo only on chorus 3 and 4.

I cannot figure out how to achieve this. Opening the Soloist Dialog (Shift+F4) seems to hint at this possibility but 1) the actual soloist used in the style is not even pre-selected, 2) even if I search for it and select it, choose custom options and generate a solo, it has no effect anyway.

I gather there is another way, to use bar settings and mute the soloist for the choruses where you don't want it, but to achieve this is very tedious and feels like the wrong and clunky approach.

Please help, with the easiest step-by-step guide to shorten the currently chosen soloist that is included with the style.

Info on the style, if you want to try for yourself.

Memo: All RealTracks! Bass El Blues, Organ B3, Blues ShuffleHard RealDrums, Guitar El Rhythm Blues, and Guitar El Soloist Blues. T=105-140. -Examples: Pride and Joy, Genre "Intensity" Score=75/100
_BLSw_GS.STY. Blues w/ Electric Guitar Solo
All RealTracks. Quintet. *** with Soloist ***Tempo=120 (105-140)
Instruments: El.Bass, Organ, El.Guitar, El.Guitar(solo), Drums
RD: BluesShuffleHard^4-a:Snare, HiHat , b:Busy Snare, Ride :PG Artist 4
RT420: Bass, Electric, Blues Sw 120 , Dow Tomlin
RT425: Organ, B3, Background Blues Sw 120 , Chris Nole
RT421: Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Blues Sw 120 , Jack Pearson
RT422: Guitar, Electric, Soloist Blues Sw 120 , Jack Pearson