Hi everyone,

With all the issues that have gone on in the last couple of years, I think we are all due some better conditions.

Many people I speak with around the world have said that they think 2023 will be the year that things turn around and get better. I get that feeling also.

As the holidays recede and become fond memories and the first month of the new year is coming to a close, here is wishing the very best for a wonderful 2023 for everyone here.

As some of you may have noticed, I have been interested in what artificial intelligence has to offer us.

Here is a question I ask and the response.

The question "In what ways should we try to be kinder to everyone"?

The AIs response

Being kinder to everyone involves more than just expressing kind words. It involves taking the time to truly listen to others, show genuine empathy, and even try to put yourself in their shoes. Practicing kindness also means being honest and treating people with respect, regardless of their background, beliefs, or opinions. Here are some helpful tips to make kindness a habit:

-Express appreciation. It doesn’t matter how small or large the gesture, expressing appreciation is a great way to show kindness. Whether it’s telling a coworker that their idea was great or thanking a friend for supporting you, words of appreciation will go a long way.

-Give compliments. Compliments can make someone’s day, so why not make it a habit to give them out? Whether it’s a compliment on someone’s outfit or a kind word about their performance, it will make them feel good.

-Share your resources. If you have something that someone else might need, offer it to them. This could be a book, a tool, a skill, or knowledge. Anything you can offer to help another person will be appreciated.

-Be generous with your time. Spending time with someone can make them feel loved and appreciated. Make sure to be considerate of the other person’s schedule and be mindful of their needs.

Practicing kindness can be difficult at times, but it’s important to remember that a small act of kindness can make a big difference. By taking the time to spread kindness, you can make the world a better place.

Perhaps these "machines" are wiser than we assume.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo