Deej...as usual this is an exceptional song...your vocals are without a doubt unique and one of my favorites around here...I love the track and whatever changes you've made to it...but my most favorite part of this song (as it is with many of your songs) is the lyrics...you have a singular way of expressing yourself in song and I appreciate it...that being said my only question is about a central line in it..."Say a prayer to the world"...I'm not sure I understand what that line means...If it were "Say a prayer for the world" (meaning the world that causes all the confusion) or "Say a prayer for our world" (meaning the world of the principle character and his/her lover) I'd get it...it's probably just the cloud in my head smile still a great song with or without me understanding the meaning of the line...I always look forward to hearing your songs!

www.soundclick.com/firesong
BiaB 2024, Steinberg Cubase Pro 13, Wavelab 11.2, SpetraLayers Pro 10, Audacity, Steinberg UR44 Interface, Yamaha Genos, Roland FP60 and FP10, Windows 10

You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe.