Along with "If You Stay", this is my favourite early Deej song. I remember the original :-)

How do you improve on perfect? You've just done it. And no, I'm not going overboard. This is one of the very best songs I've ever heard on this board. This version is of a more mature Deej voice, at least to my ears. The voice sounds more worn, more wise, more wry. It's also more rounded, more ... well, wow.

I don't know how you do it, but this, for me, is vintage Deej. This is what it's about. It doesn't get any better.

And no, I'm not going into specifics - such as the amazing new guitar accompaniment, the new turns in the vocal melody, the "rounder" sound, etc. etc. etc. . What would be the point? THIS. IS. A. CLASSIC. Full stop :-)

I am, quite honestly, in awe. This, "If You Stay", "I've Got The Moon", "Fifteen Feet", "Paper Dreams", "Why Do You Break My Heart", "Nowhere Else To Go", "All Measure Of Control" and many other Deej songs could easily, easily be No. 1s in any music chart worthy of its name. And this, for me, is where it all started. Long may we be blessed to hear more from you. BRAVO!!!