One of the biggest benefits I am getting from exploring AI and other people's responses to what the AI produced is a positive change in my own thinking. To paraphrase Isaac Asimov, my assumptions are my windows to the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.

Comments from other people have me going back and looking up the definition of words I "assume" I know the meaning of. That activity has further illuminated how difficult it is to interpret and fully understand what other people mean by their choice of words. I think that is particularly true for the seriously aberrate form of language that has been developed to facilitate texting, for example.

I find today's world to be contentious and hyperpolarized, and people are becoming less tolerant in general.

I will take action by word and deed to promote tolerance, compassion, understanding, and cooperation.

We are very fortunate to have an inclusive community here at the BIAB forum, where ideas can be freely expressed about music and other related subjects.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo