I just spent three freakin weeks working all my songs over trying to convert them from VSC over to sampletank as the synth, song by song track be track carefully choosing patches, panning mixing and finally had the whole list done. I tried to enter them in to a jukebox list and the system forced all of the songs i chose back to VSC. I stopped the juke box and all my settings are gone. Is all my work gone for nothing? Is there a box to uncheck, or a setting to chose that will stop this from happening?

This is the second time i have gone thru something like this last time i did not know what set it off, but it lost all my patches and settings i started over now threy are gone again. If you have any ideas please toss them out. I am so frustrated i want to scream. Three freakin weeks of hard work gone in in one second. Why does the system not warn you that it will force a complete reroute of the synth if you use the juke box?

AAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.