Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hey Mario ...

Agree with the dcomments about vocal volume & placement. That said ... what a great song. Your vocal is much better than you allude to! And it doesn;'t sound all that for from your comfort song. But, if so, you hide it well.

Liked my listen very much! Take care and try to stay warm!

Alan

Thanx Alan, but singing is way out of my comfort zone. I tried to stay warm but it was -2°F (-18.9C) when I went out to get the paper this morning.

Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Mario,

I wanted to start my post with "Mario! You can sing!!!', but I read chulaivet1966 was first.
Still I think you did an amazing job. Far away from your comfort zone as you said, but doing th job. Very nice.
In a former post on another of your recent song I wrote you have so many genres you make music in, well now we have to add you as a professional singer and lyric writer.
I agree with Floyd you are famous in the forum. Maybe not the world, but for a start...?

I hope you'll do more with the vocals.
Oh, I agree the vocals can use some more volume.

Hans

Thanx Han but a professional sing and lyricist? I don't think so but thanx for the compliment.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware