Originally Posted By: PROJECT M
Hi Floyd
Very good song
Has a great catchy chorus
The guitar solo is also well placed
although the passages with BiaB solo guitar and vocals are always very daring ;-)
In any case a great song
Many greetings
Andi ;-)

Thanks, Andi...

Originally Posted By: firesong
Floyd...great hook first off...I really like the mid-tempo and pace of the song...really good band and arrangement as per usual...you are a craftsman at arranging the BiaB tracks to sound like a studio session band put together for that particular song...don't know what it sounded like before but I am a firm believer that a good song can wear new clothes every now and then and show off what's underneath (great lyrics and melody)...this is one!

Thanks, Dan. Much appreciated...

Originally Posted By: Brad Williams
Hi Floyd, I've got to start by saying this is a very good song - idea, hook, structure etc. I have to say what really stood out to me on this though was the production. I thought it was fantastic. You pick good instruments and use them so well. Just how good you are at balancing your mixes is something to be envied. You consistently have strong vocals, but I sure noticed how good the BGV was on this one - extra special this time. The dry guitar was a nice touch too. I wouldn't have thought I would've have liked it, but it was very attention getting and worked very well. Great one Floyd, thanks for posting.

Brad

Thanks, Brad!