Byron/All.

re your response to my post.

i dont know if one can be definitive. if that's true how did a young unknown canadian lad bieber do it ? All I can say re Mikes comments is what a sad state of affairs for young unknowns. but maybe there IS hope ie re gordons comments.

Frankly, I like a happy little life with my wife. ok so we aint rich with mansions n' rollers but at least our life isnt crazy. We are just normal overtaxed middle class people.
anyway having had the benefit of input from some v nice music biz insiders, in my travels working and living all over the world..I have no desire for that life. ive been told the negatives.

However it does make me sad when i hear the great diversity of talent on the pg showcase which prolly the wider public aint aware of and then listen to the top 20 on the commercial charts and just shake my head. i only hear the occasional chart song that cranks me up. Maybe I'm too biased towards the classics like frampton comes alive or cheap trick at budokan or acdc at castle donningtan or george benson live etc etc. as the old yorkshire saying goes 'cream n' junk often float to the top'.

happiness

om

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)