Originally Posted By: MarioD
Floyd, I don't know how you can come up with winner after winner but you do!

Super hook, something most of us have gone through.
As usual great vocal, lyrics, band, and mix.

Thanks, Mario.

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Awesome tune Floyd. Loved the delay on the finger snaps. So much depth in the mix. Super vocal and lyric. One of my favs of yours.

Thanks, Scott...

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
I didn't hear this ten years ago, but I'm glad I'm hearing it now. The narration reminds me of my much younger self. Beautiful instrumentation and nice pop sounding melody.

Thanks, Scott....

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Floyd ...

I don't recall whether or not I heard the first version-probably did, though. Regardless, this is so darn good! The snaps didn't bother me at all. They actually added a musical dimension I liked a lot. I also noticed what I think is a tambourine on the last chorus - nice touch! I do agree with Tommy about adding a touch of reverb to electric guitars.

I don't know if you remember or not, but you are the one who brought me here to the PFG Music Forums. We crossed paths on that other site (I think you know which one I'm referring to). I posted a song over there (and subsequently here) called "Home In Tennessee". You commented you liked it a lot and invited me to bring the song over here. I'm thankful you did!

Anyway ... this song is another example of how simple can be dynamic. Musical simplicity is not easy to produce and yet get a full sound. You do it better than anyone I can think of.

Best to you and yours ...

Alan

Thanks, Alan. Hope y'all are doing well...

Originally Posted By: RnAM
We don't know how the first version sounded, but this facelift certainly is worth while.
Good lyrics, music sounds fine and your vocals are fantastic as always.

Rob and Anne-Marie

Thanks, guys...