Originally Posted By: Bosco Adama
Originally Posted By: rayc
BIAB inspired is a good thing.
I'll be inspired to listen & comment when I've seen a little more of that sort of thing from you too.

A bit snarky, but thanks anyway.

Not really Bosco.
If I were being "snarky", (irritable, fiery, petulant, peevish, snappish, snippy, irascible, grumpy), I would have called you out directly for not offering what you willingly receive. Instead I nudged you toward participation. Many, many people leaves links to songs on the forum and comply fully with the requirements & reommendations set out at the top of the main page.

"In the "Body" of your forum post, please provide the following information (the more info, the better):

(Required) URL to the song. This is the URL to an external site like SoundCloud - the songs are not hosted on our site.
(Required) Song title
Background information about the song
Song Lyrics
Indicate which tracks were recorded by you, and which tracks were generated by Band-in-a-Box or RealBand.
If Band-in-a-Box or RealBand have been used, please provide information as to which styles or RealTracks were used. Tip: In Band-in-a-Box, the Song Memo contains the names of the RealTracks used, and you can copy/paste from that.
List other programs used in the production (e.g. DAWs like Pro Tools, Cakewalk, Cubase etc.)
Any other additional information about your recording and mixing process - e.g. what effects were used in the production (reverb, auto-tune etc)."

Additionally, many of them, though not me, would be happy if you would "Please leave constructive criticism."

Last edited by rayc; 02/13/23 11:23 PM.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe