I am so honoured and so humbled - thank you. You truly are the best music company I know of, bar none. Without PG Music, NONE of my songs would exist, right now. Your software is unrivalled, and, simply put, unlocks our musical creativity. On top of that, for you to run these awards, every year ... well, who does that? They really are another incentive for us to keep writing, to keep unearthing our talent from the deep down "tomb", within our hearts, where modern-day society would like it, all too often, sadly.

So - in short - thank you, PG Music. Thank you for your extraordinary software (no lesser adjective would even come close to do it justice) - thank you for coming up with something which opens up our musical potential to such an extent, and thank you for rewarding our CREATIVITY. You are unique. The most genuine of THANKS to you.

... and thanks to EVERYONE who showcases their songs on the forum. You are, all of you, the members of the most friendly and collaborative music forum I have ever been on. No competition against one another, here ... just genuine help, suggestions, encouragement. Not to even mention (it goes unsaid, I think) immense, immense TALENT. You ALL got the best out of me, and I firmly believe that, together, we get the best out of each one of us. It's a genuine honour to share the forum with all of you - I have learned so much, since the first time I landed on here with no mixing skills, no singing skills, but bags of sheer confidence, haha. Thank you for helping me learn how to mix, if only a little ... and for encouraging me to sing :-) Your help has meant that I've had the courage to actually release songs, not just sing in my bedroom, just for myself - so THANK YOU, forum members, for making this community of musicians the best music forum I know of, bar none.

To a wonderfully musical 2023 :-)