Hi,
I would like to ask for help with a new installation of BIAB because my setup is anything but standard.
I can boot into 4 instances of Win10 ("main","work","music" and "games") on my Dell desktop PC. This may seem strange, but I have reasons for this.
All of these instances have the same Machine ID and have access to data partition with letter "G". This partition is dedicated for my music data.
I would like to use BIAB as VST plugin from the "music" instance and also use BIAB in standalone mode from the "main" instance.

My first question is ... Could I install whole BIAB exclusively to the data disk "G" without touching anything on disk C? (registry, INI files, ...)
YES: That's great, thank you, I have no other questions. :-)
NO:
I'm aware I have to install BIAB twice. Do I need 2 licenses of BIAB despite the fact that it will be done on one physical PC hardware?
Could you recommend me what is really necessary to install to disk C (twice) and what content I can install to disk "G"?
Do I be able to process future BIAB upgrade for both "main" and "music" instances?

Thank you for your advice.

Last edited by Filo; 03/11/23 11:52 AM.

BIAB 2023 Pro, Reaper 6, Win10 Pro, RME BabyFace Pro FS