Old post, I know, but wanted to chime in for those searching the topic. I agree with mrgeeze. Anytune is the ideal companion to BIAB for live performance. I wish PG Music would update BIAB with Anytune's features but since it doesn't have them, Anytune is the way to go, IMO. It's cross platform working on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.

BIAB has sections that, except for the occasional inserted push, is easily segmented in chunks that can be looped. Most Pop tunes are easily separated into chunks that can be looped as well. Whether you use Anytune on a computer, tablet or phone, it shows you the Markers you've created. It also has some very useful features for looping. You can for example loop on the fly or loop on predesignated sections. You can advance to a section immediately or after the current section finishes. This is great for when you've got the direction to end your song; you can end it gracefully. Those wanting these functions should really check it out. I create a number of versions (tempo, styles, keys etc.) of the same tune. I also create versions that are minus instruments in case I'm playing with a bass player or guitarist etc. I use a naming convention that identifies these settings and place them in folders like Duo w/Guitar, Duo w/Bass etc. It's very cool.

Here's a screenshot of Sunny in C using the CLSFUNK style at 120 bpm that has no Piano and no Guitar track all done from BIAB. 1st time adding an image to a Post so hope this works.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
IMG_6964.PNG (364.57 KB, 120 downloads)