very nice. They apparently have some good deals on the things I looked at. Laptops and tablets... if I didn't already have plenty.... I searched for firearms and bladed weaponry but I guess the TSA keeps all the good stuff for themselves. Oh well.....

The new trend in stores is those ones that buy the pallets from Amazon of returned items and sell them cheap. Most of it's piled into bins and on tables.... but the good stuff is pulled out and sold in a special section.... the electronics and game consoles and such. Still very affordable.

That's where I picked up the acoustic foam for my studio.... $5 for a dozen at one place and about the same for a dozen of a different design and color at another place.

Oh, and don't forget to check your state's unclaimed money department. It seems that banks and other financial institutions are required to turn over "abandoned accounts" after a period of time has passed with no activity in the account. So if you open an account and don't touch it for like 5 years, it can and will be turned over to your state treasure/revenue. They are required to keep it in trust for a longer period of time. During that time, you can claim it. Generally, your bank will contact you about this before they turn it over to the state but lets assume you moved and the forwarding has expired and you forgot to inform the bank of your new address. They can't contact you so the state gets it. It's not incumbent on the state to do the detective work to find you. They have a financial incentive not too. So.... even if you think you don't have any lost money or accounts....go to your state lost cash website.... and type in your name and be sure to search under your previous addresses. I did this recently and found 4, yes, FOUR accounts in my name all containing cash that was turned over to the state. The paperwork can be a bit aggravating but it's often worth the time and effort. After all, a dollar and forty five cents is a dollar and forty five cents.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.