KEEP SINGING YOUR SONG

I hit a dry spell recently when trying to develop new song ideas and I felt it would be a good time to go back and dust off an old one. I re-recorded several parts and re-mixed and mastered it! I am still needing to address the eq and compression on the lead vocal and especially the drums and will do so in time!
Those are secondary issues to me with this one though! The message of the song is by far the most important to me! Over the years I have seen many people come and go in this forum and it's a shame! Some have most likely become discouraged and maybe even given up on music making all together. Maybe someone reading this feels that way! My message is don't give up on making your music! No matter how professional sounding it is or not it will still serve a purpose! This forum is packed with talented song writers and performers who have all (with the exception of one or two) been supportive and encouraging to me (especially when I first showed up around here) People like Floyd, J&B and others made me feel so welcome and positive about making my music even when to me it didn't sound that good!
Every couple of years I try to update this song and post to try and motivate my fellow musicians here! These lyrics were written for you! Especially verse 2! Thanks for giving it another spin

BIAB
Drums - Hard Rock LA
Drums - Metal Half Time
Organ - 686 B3 Pop Background ev 120
Piano - 1262 Pop Shining Held ev 120
Acoustic Guitar - 405 Acoustic Strumming ev 120

Me
Vocals
All electric guitar parts and 2 acoustic guitar tracks
Bass
Synths and percussion

Keep Singing Your Song