Billy,
Thanks!
Groove Agent is a pretty complex multi drum VST module from Steinberg (Yamaha). I was tempted to get it for long time. Since I had Studio drummer and NI Abbey road drums it was kind of a hard decision. A deep sale came up that I could not resist smile Main bait for me was fantastically sampled Percussion / Hand drum module. One of the best ones I have seen. No regrets. I think you can get a free trial...

"It is not always easy for me to understand the best ways to integrate all these different software packages."

Unfortunately plugin is not up to specs yet. So... The best way I found BIAB->DAW integration of sampled phrase libraries (such as Session guitarist series), Arpeggiator based synthesizers and Midi groove transformers such as EZkeys is through means of Chord Track. In most 3rd party VSTs mentioned above you can control playback complexity and nuances through their own engines. Meaning, you feed it triads + 7ths (through Chord Track) and you can get pretty cool stuff coming out of them. Plus you can always change something in a Chord Track to make better fit.

Midi chord track can be:
A) Exported grouped with all other MIDI tracks from BIAB (Save song as MIDI file). "Chord track" will be on a separate track of that MIDI file.
B)Generating a chord track on any blank BIAB track dragging it out to DAW.