Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Three things-

1-This was FANTASTIC. I think I would rather have a conversation than type out all that I like with this song. I think what's hard at times is I want to mention all of the things I hear so you realize we do hear that stuff!

So...call me... smile

Quote:
2-I got an earful because of your song! My dad happened to be in when I was listening to it. I was going to turn it off when he walked in so we could talk and he said "don't turn that off! You finally have some REAL music you're playing. He listened to the whole thing and loved it! He asked who it was, and I told him it was Florida Georgia Line. I probably should correct him before he has too many conversations with my relatives about how he likes this Florida Georgia Line. laugh

You should always listen to your father.

Quote:
3-This HAS to be written on piano? Even if it wasn't the piano made this song even better! The perfect way to heighten a gorgeous song. That's a GREAT sounding piano btw!

Nope. Written on guitar. (the piano is the Grand from EZKeys)

Quote:
4 of 3-Sorry I can't NOT mention Janice. But then again he talent is so obvious do I need to. Again, you two(three) work so well together. Between her vocal and Bud's knowing how to process to what you need, it's all there.[quote]

Well, of course... smile

[quote] Thanks for sharing this one. Many listens will continue with this one!

And thanks for adding your voice...