SwingBabyMix,

I agree the RealTracks Picker can be improved. I also believe the RealDrums Picker can be improved. I will stick with the RealTrack Picker for now.

1. The RealTracks Picker "Name" column classifies by musical instrument.
2. The RealTracks Picker "Type" column classifies by use. RealTracks are not designed for song structures like Intro and Verse. Instead they are designed for use as they would be used in a band such as lead, background or rhythm instrument. This follows the normal structure of a band ensemble where each instrument plays a specific part to create a cohesive song.
3. The RealTracks Picker has a "Genre" column. If the genre names you want are not listed maybe you can suggest some additional RealTrack genre names in the +++ Style & RealTracks +++ Wishlist forum section.
4. The RealTracks Picker "Tempo" column classifies by speed.
5. RealTracks Picker User classification column. +1. Nice idea.

My reason for asking what version of Band-in-a-Box you use was to discover if any of the international forum sections might prove useful to you. I don't know, and don't have a need to know if your native written language is Simplified Chinese, Standard Chinese, Japanese, Korean or some other language. I asked so I could present you with a link to the appropriate international forum section.

In many cases an international forum section is moderated by software distributor technicians that understand Band-in-a-Box very well and have contacts within PG Music they can contact when they need information. Other times a forum section moderator will be an interested user that likes to help others.

Either way, it is an additional forum resource for your consideration.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard01.jpg (348.12 KB, 87 downloads)
RealTracks Picker
Clipboard02.jpg (346.94 KB, 87 downloads)
RealDrums Picker

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home