Steve...what a beautiful heartfelt song of worship...I too can identify with some of your challenges as my wife as well struggles with many physical challenges...but faith, hope, love and peace are gracious gifts that God gives us to cope with and find victory in the midst of the battles and comfort in the tumult of the storms...my prayers will continue for you and Rachael...as for the song...this by far the the best P&W presentation that I have heard on the forum in all the years I have been here...it is lyrically moving and musically profound in it's simplicity...I think I like the pauses as much as the flow and I love them both...the use of every instrument is exquisite in their arrangements...it is obvious it seems from all of the comments so far that you have captured a thought and melody that has affected the listeners in a moving and profound way...it is great to hear your songs again and this is my favorite...best regards Dan

www.soundclick.com/firesong
BiaB 2024, Steinberg Cubase Pro 13, Wavelab 11.2, SpetraLayers Pro 10, Audacity, Steinberg UR44 Interface, Yamaha Genos, Roland FP60 and FP10, Windows 10

You are who you are because you do what you do because of what you believe.