Originally Posted By: B.D.Thomas
I probably only understand 10% of the lyrics, but it's nonetheless fun to listen to.
Reminds me of the time when a friend of mine improvised blues and I just sang along with whatever came to mind.

I think your comments are how most people would see this. I did sing this, if you can call it singing...lol, in the 1940s/1950s style of people like Lightin Hopkins, Sun House, Tampa Red, and many others.

I also just sang whatever came to mind. That was a common occurrence with blues guys of that time period. There were references like "short dog" which refers to a half pint of whiskey which most people would likely not understand.

The lyrics are, in fact, based on actual events. The names have been changed to protect the guilty...lol

As I have said a couple of times, I like the song you create. Being an old guy I get the privilege of understanding both the distant past and the present.

These old blues guys were as "cutting edge" in that time period as you are in today's world. Robert Johnson's twenty-nine blues songs have unbelievably affected all styles of popular music to this day.

Thanks for the kind words.

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo