Well, it did shock me!

I read this online from

https://om.co/2023/05/27/the-number-of-songs-uploaded-every-day-will-shock-you/#:~:text=That's%20120%2C000%20new%20tracks%20every,that%20tracks%20music%20industry%20data.

"Did you know that 10.08 million new tracks were uploaded to online music streaming services in the first three months of 2023? That’s 120,000 new tracks every day, according to estimates from Nashville-based Luminate, a company that tracks music industry data."

I have no idea how accurate this number is, but I do know a massive amount of AI-generated music is being released. Luminate has an address in LA at
5670 Wilshire Boulevard,
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Nashville based? Perhaps they have an office there also.
It at least seems to be a legit data company.

We are fortunate here on the user showcase that ten people may have responded to one of the songs we posted early this morning. By the end of the day, 119,999 other songs got posted to the likes of SoundCloud and all the rest...lol

Having others listen to one of our songs in this sea of sound must be a little like floating around in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, hoping to be discovered by a passing ship...lol

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo