Originally Posted By: rharv
My upgrade price is apparently $199; more than I wanted to spend on surprise notice (just paid a garage door guy a couple hundred tonight ..), and as usual the NI site is not really clear on what I would get for that. If I knew I got the new Kontakt Library (and *something else) I'd likely be thinking about it at work tomorrow.

I had mentioned it was a tough decision. But the Kontakt web page does provide much of the info needed. You need to log in. They will know who you are and what you already have. They will tell you exactly what packages you will get for the $199. You just have to push buttons. They will throw in way more than any one person will need or want. Keep in mind you don't have to download everything. The programs will be there for you at anytime in the future. If you see more than 3 or 4 gems you may decide the price is a bargin.

Good luck.
Dan

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper