Hi

A few of us are interested in "near real-time collaboration and promoting collaboration between the many talented people we have on this forum. We want your input, ideas, and comments to join us in these endeavors. Please let me know if you would like to contribute or observe all this. I will send you an invite on Zoom which is free for you to use.

There are cloud-based online DAWs like Soundtrap, Bandlab, and others that can be used in "real-time". There are video products like Zoom. There are audio products like Audiomovers. The list goes on, and many are free. I own some of this paid software we can use.

The scope of the collaboration has several purposes. One is to play in near real-time. One to talk about music in a group setting, a get to gather over coffee, as it were. An important part is a live training and a learning environment on typical issues we face daily using BIAB. We have subject matter experts we can call on to do some informal live training where questions can be asked.

Another issue is to be able to integrate the BIAB software into this process as seamlessly as possible.

I will ask P G Music about all this on Monday regarding software use issues.

Is there such a thing as a cloud-based BIAB software or some way for one of us to host BIAB on our computer that others could access?

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo