"Based your great help and software I can now speed up my song writing process remarkable. It is much more convenient to carry out."

Thanks, I never had this 14 years ago when I was creating up tracks for artist, all I had was stress frown but the RealTracks were great and just needed a users friendly frustration free way of getting what you want quickly.

You can put different riffs on different tracks, each riff audio item can be made longer to give more notes or different sections of different riffs piece together on another track easily without a consolidated wav.

In the long run hopefully the BBPlugin/BBPlugin Standalone will be able to do all of this, be released at the same time for Win and Mac with crossplatform audio in crossplatform installers.
We still need the BBputput.txt for Reaper Win/Mac and to transfer the exact same tracks and sections from Biab main to BBlugin or RealBand.

24bit 48k source audio and RealTimeSignatures !!

PG will then be in the modern age leading the way with an industry standard goto for any studio big or small.

Rather than just:
Quote:
"Band In A Box, "old program for old people""