Mission Out Of Control

Using the Synthmaster KV-331 added to BIAB 2023 for the first time. Had a lot of fun exploring it!

I haven't yet seen anything posted utilizing any of the SynthMaster plug-ins, so I thought I'd take a look/listen. I found it pretty interesting. So, I played around with it for about an hour and a half and came up with this outer-space soundscape.

I used four of SynthMaster's plug-ins and two of BIAB's synths. There are approximately 1700 sound voices to choose from.

I didn't spend a lot of time making tedious adjustments and the like. I just auditioned a couple dozen of them and selected four or five of them that I liked and thought fit together. I did a basic mix on them - nothing else. This is where I ended up.

Just a quick note: Everything you hear is indigenous to BIAB and the included SynthMaster - no third party plug-ins of any kind. I never once left BIAB during the creation and production of this piece.

Hope you might enjoy the fruit of my 90-minute romp through SynthMaster.

All comments appreciated.

Alan

File: Mission Out Of Control.SGU

Key=Ebm, Tempo 65, Length (m:s)=2:42

No intro. 20 bar chorus, from bar 1 to bar 20. Repeat x2 choruses

Style is _ABIDE.STY (Abide Folky Synth Pop)

RealTracks in style: 1536:Bass, Electric, PopBelieve Ev16 065
RealTracks in style: 1410:Piano, SynthLayer, Rhythm Soul70sA-B Ev16 100
RealTracks in style: 1840:Synth Pad, PopModernGrooveMellow Ev16 075
RealTracks in style: 2335:String Quartet, Rhythm PopHall Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 1856:Cello, Background PopCountry Ev 085
MIDI SuperTracks in song: 4442:Synth, Pad, SynthMasterNiceStringsPads
MIDI SuperTracks in song: 4440:Synth, Arp, SynthMasterMelodicWave16thsArpeggios
MIDI SuperTracks in song: 4433:Synth, Arp, SynthMasterBalladArp8ths2-note Ev 120
Loop in Song: PercussionFX\Waterphone - spooky with quick rattle.wav
MIDI SuperTracks in song: 4375:Synth, Arp, SynthMasterMelodicWaveArp SyncHits ev16 095
RealDrums in style:PopRock16ths^01-a:Snare, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride

Last edited by Al-David; 07/13/23 09:55 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops